The American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider CPR eLearning (online) Course offers a flexible training option for busy healthcare professionals. This AHA BLS CPR course covers CPR, choking, AED, 2 person CPR, and barrier devices for all age groups. This course is for BLS renewal, recertification, or first time students.
Cost: $100 (prepayment by credit card - non-refundable)
Course Name: BLS for the Healthcare Provider CPR
Course Length: online class: 2 hours, skills 1 hour
Card: You will receive the BLS card on day of class.
How to complete the BLS eLearning Class
1. Register for this course by choosing a date and time. The date and time you see is for the skills testing portion.
2. After you register, we will email you information on making payment (within 1 business day)
3. After you pay, we will email you the course key (within 1 business day) and you can get started on the online portion.
4. After completion, print out your eLearning certificate and bring with you to the skills testing.
5. You will receive the official American Heart Association BLS card on the day of the class.
The American Heart Association does not offer any refunds for their eLearning courses. The course fee is non-refundable. However, you can reschedule your skills testing for another day with no penalty.
If you do not print out and bring in your eLearning certificate, you cannot attend the skills testing portion. After completing the online portion, you have 60 days to complete the skills testing.
Click on a city below to register for a class. The dates below are for the skills testing portion of the class. Once a class fills up, it disappears from the calendar.
2076 University Avenue, Suite B
Berkeley, CA 94704
785 Oak Grove Road, Suite U
Concord, CA 94518
545 Meridian Avenue, Suite E
San Jose, CA 95126
620 East Yosemite Avenue
Manteca, CA 95336
6930 Village Parkway, Suite A
Dublin, CA 94568
215 Alameda del Prado
Novato, CA 94949
777 Woodside Road, Suite A-1
Redwood City, CA 94061
10744 Gold Center Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
598 Vermont Street (18th St.)
San Francisco, CA 94107