Which CPR Class in Concord should I take?
Basically there are two different levels for CPR Training. CPR class for those in the medical field and CPR for those not in the medical field. Here is a list of different jobs and which class you should take. You can call our Concord office if you have any questions at 925-691-9780.
People in the medical field need to take the American Heart Association BLS CPR training.
Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider (HCP)
1. Doctors, physical therapists, chiropractors
2. Nurses, nursing students, CNAs, LVNs
3. Dentists, dental assistants (receive CE credits)
4. EMTs, paramedics, firefighers, lifeguards
5. Or anyone in the medical field
View upcoming BLS CPR classes in Concord here:
If you have the following job, you should attend the Heartsaver CPR/AED class.
1. Parent, grandparents, nanny, au pair, babysitter
2. Teacher (clear credential), coach, sports coach
3. Child care (EMSA approved for child care requirements)
4. Social work, foster care
5. Construction, office work
6. Fitness trainer, personal trainer, yoga instructor
7. Basically anyone not in the medical field